Terms and conditions of enrolment
Please read this document carefully. It contains important information about enrolling and participating in Bellydance and Zumba Fitness classes.
How to enrol
Enrolments are confirmed only once you pay the course fee. Before enrolling, make sure you read and understand the complete terms and conditions of enrolment (below). If you have any concerns, contact us before making payment. Payment methods are detailed on the Enrolment page.
Fitness & Health Information
For most people, dancing is a fun and safe form of exercise. However, as with all forms of exercise you should observe a few simple precautions:
- The ‘warm up’ at the start and the ‘cool down’ at the end of class are compulsory. These are important and are designed to prevent injury; failure to attend them is at your own risk. Make sure you come to class on time so you can participate!
- Always bring a water bottle, and drink plenty of water during and after exercise.
- If you have a pre-existing injury, a heart condition, or if you are or become pregnant, you should consult your doctor for professional advice before beginning or continuing classes. This does not prevent you from participating, but please inform your teacher of the condition and of your doctor’s advice.
- Always dance within your normal range of movement. Keep to your own pace and level, and if you are completely new to an activity, take it very carefully. The instructor will give options for any difficult movements – choose the easier when you start. Opt for smaller movements as you begin, and always keep your movements controlled and not forced.
- Learn to feel the difference between the sensation of muscles working or stretching, and pain. STOP what you’re doing immediately if something hurts, and notify the instructor. Persistent pain should always be reported to the instructor or to your GP if necessary. Remember though, it is quite normal to experience some general aches after you embark on a new activity, or if you have had a long break.
- Children are the responsibility of their accompanying adult.
Terms and conditions
Enrolment is based on a full 10-week term (except where indicated otherwise). Exceptions can be made only in special circumstances by consultation with Rachel. Payment in full is required on or by the date of the first class of term. Your class pass is valid for the duration of the term only.
All classes are subject to a minimum of 5 students; if a class is smaller than this it may be cancelled. In this instance you will be offered a full refund or the option to change to a different time or location. Inspire! Bellydance & Zumba Fitness reserves the right to change or alter classes, or provide an alternative teacher if the principal teacher is unavailable.
If you are unable to attend a class, you may make the class up by attending another class at a different time or location within the same term, where available. Class credits are not transferrable to another person or across terms except in extenuating circumstances, by prior arrangement.
Out of courtesy and for your own health and safety, please arrive on time. If you can’t make it or will be late, please let the teacher know.
Refund Policy, in accordance with the policies set out by the NSW Office of Fair Trading:
Please choose carefully. Refunds for term payments cannot be given if:
- You simply change your mind or make a wrong decision
- Other commitments coincide with classes, or you fail to attend classes
- You cancel your enrolment less than 7 days prior to the start of term
Inspire! Bellydance & Zumba Fitness may give you a partial refund as a goodwill gesture:
- If you have paid your term fees but wish to cancel your enrolment prior to the start of term. If 7 days’ notice is given in writing, a refund may be given, less 10% administration fee.
- If you fall ill or are incapacitated and are unable to continue with classes. You must advise the teacher as soon as possible; credits cannot be back-dated. A medical certificate from a qualified practitioner, certifying that you are unable to continue, will entitle you to a pro-rata refund on the remaining classes or transfer to a later term.
If you did not understand any of this document, please contact me so I can explain it to you.I look forward to seeing you in class!
Inspire! Bellydance and Zumba Fitness classes in Sydney NSW Australia.
ZUMBA ® and the Zumba Fitness logos are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC, used under license.